1. Start seeds indoors any time after March 1, in pots with clean garden soil mix into individual pots or a flat.
2. Usual rule: cover seeds with soil twice their own thickness. For extremely tiny seeds though just press them into soil without covering with soil at all.
3. Water seeds by sprinkling water to keep the top layer moist but not soaked.
4. Cover seeds with clear poly until the germinate and keep on sunny warm spot.
5. When seeds germinate and grow to about 1 inch, thin them out if they are in pots (leave only one plant per pot), or transplant them into individual pots from the flat.
6. After frost danger is over, transplant seedlings into your garden. Keep minimum 12 inches distance apart.
There are no products to list in this category.